- Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up.
Candles, teddy bear, iPod, Eeyore coffee mug, silk kimono
- How do you style your hair?
Wash, brush, tie back in pony tail
- What are you wearing now?
PJ bottoms, rugby shirt
- What's your occupation?
Layabout. Well some class me as that – actually long term sick. Medically we are starting to get things sorted, but my body keeps throwing other things in my path.
- Name a favorite something (flower, rock, food, film, song, etc.) that you think no one knows?
- Who was the last person you hugged?
- What is/was for dinner?
Pork steak, peas and a baked potato.
- What did you do today?
Did a bit of housework, including a load of laundry, replaced one of my geocaches down by the river, called in at the docs to collect a script for my pain meds, and went to the supermarket
- Favourite cupcake flavour?
Lemon with vanilla topping
- If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
I've changed my name once and I've no plan t change it again.
- What was the last item that you bought (that wasn't food)?
That would be a couple of frozen weaner rats for the snake. If that counts as food, then a book.
- If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Oz, and Machu Picchhu
- Favourite type of music?
Argh! Depends on mood. Might be Goth, might be classical, might be blues, might be folk.
- Favourite novel?
Toss up between The Lord of the Rings and Jane Eyre
- Your favorite pair of pajamas?
The silk ones given me by the b/f
- If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
- Who do you want to bitchslap the most?
I'm not generally violent, but probably Pete for the last time he did a bit of victim blaming
- If you could read a loved one's mind for 24 hours, would you?
- What are you looking forward to the most?
Getting to the bottom of the seizures and getting them under control